Email: Beatrice.Laroche AT jouy.inra.fr
INRA UNITE MaIAGE
Domaine de Vilvert
78352 Jouy-en-Josas Cedex - FRANCE
Tel: (+33) (0)1 34 65 28 43
Fax: (+33) (0)1 34 65 22 17
Secretary: (+33) (0)1 34 65 22 31
I joined INRA as a senior researcher in 2011, I am currently in the MaIAGE (Mathematiques et Informatique Appliquees du Genome a l'Environnement) unit at Jouy-en-Josas
- Bsc in Pure Mathematics from Paris 6 University in 1983.
- Agregation de Mathematiques in 1984.
- Msc in Numerical Analysis from Paris 6 University in 1985.
- R&D in industry and teaching from 1986 to 2000.
in Applied Mathematics and Control Theory at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Paris,
on flatness based control of infinite dimension systems, in 2000.
- Associate Professor in Automatic Control at Paris 11 University from 2001 to 2010.
- HDR from Paris 11 University Physics Department in 2010.
I am or have been interested in the design and analysis of models in agronomy and biology, such as:
- ODE and PDE based modeling
- Population scale Modeling of Biological Systems
- Dynamic Model Simplification and Order Reduction (Volterra series, singular perturbations)
- Dynamic Model Analysis and parameter estimation
- animal and plant epidemiology,
- digestive physiology,
- microbial ecology of the digestive tract in man and animals, with a focus on the fiber degradation trophic chain.
- SIMPOP (Model Simplification in population Dynamics), funded by the French RNSC & ISC-PIF, 2010
- METAFUN (Metagenomics to evaluate and model the functional stability of carbohydrate metabolism in the gut microbiota), funded by INRA M2E Metaprogram, 2012-2013.
- DALLISH (Data Assimilation and Lattice LIght SHeet imaging for endocytosis/exocytosis pathway modeling in the whole cell), funded by the French ANR, 2016-2020.
- MoMIR-PPC (Monitoring the gut microbiota and immune response to predict, prevent and control zoonoses in humans and livestock in order to minimize the use of antimicrobials), H2020 ONE-HEALTH EJP, 2018-2020.
Past and Present PhD Students
- Antoine Perasso, funded by the French MRT, sept 2006-sept 2009
- Rafael Munoz-Tamayo, funded by INRA, dec 2006-janv 2010
- Florence Barbe, funded by CNRS and INRA, oct. 2009-oct. 2012
- Sebastien Raguideau, funded by INRA (MEM), oct. 2013-dec 2016
- Francois Deslandes, funded by an INRA-CJS grant, oct. 2014-dec 2017
- Leo Darrigade, funded by an IDEX Paris-Saclay grant, started in nov. 2017